Jesus Changes Everything: "Jesus Changes Our Perspective"
Jesus Changes Everything: “Jesus Changes Our Perspective”
I. Jesus knows what He needs to know. (John 13:1-6)
1. His Identity
2. His Authority
3. His Mission
4. His Future
II. Jesus loves His people. (John 13:1)
III. Jesus serves His people. (John 13:3-8, 12-17)
IV. Jesus cleanses His people. (John 13:9-11)
1. The penaltyof our sin is removed.
2. The powerof our sin can be overcome.
3. The presenceof our sin will soon be removed.
Faith Sheet This Week
1. What stands out to you the most in the biblical account of the Last Supper?
2. How would you define the word serve and the wordministry? Read Mark 10:45 and discuss what our attitude is to look like while we are serving.
3. What would be some daily equivalents to foot washing?
4. What are some ways we can cultivate a more intentional experience of the Communion Supper as families and as a church so it doesn’t become just a ritual?
5. When partaking of the Lord’s Supper, why do we today tend to think back to the cross to the exclusion of looking forward to the coming kingdom on earth?
6. What is exciting to you about eternity? Pray for one another.