How to Use On-line Giving at www.millcreek.org:
1. In the upper left hand corner of the giving site is a link that says "Login".
2. Click this link and then enter your e-mail address and any information asked for on the window that pops up and click on the "Send me a login link" or "Create donor profile and login" depending on if you have an account set up with Planning Center already.
3. You will be emailed a link to click on. Click the "Log In Now" Button in the email. Fill out the required forms to save your information for the future in order to give.
4. After your account is set up you can return to the Giving page on the church website and click the above link, that says "Click Here to Give Online".
5. Use your login credentials you have just created.
6. Fill out the forms as needed and then choose your billing method (Visa or Mastercard Debit, or E-check).
7. If you have any issues please contact or
- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data, and response data ("User Information"). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
- Use of User Information. You User Information will only be used to allow you to do the following: Register to give financially online to Millcreek Community Church, register for events sponsored by Millcreek Community Church, and to comment on posts or blogs on the Millcreek Community Church website. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Disclosure of User Information. Millcreek Community Church does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties.
- Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to Millcreek Community Church. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Millcreek Community Church is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
- Usernames and Passwords. Access to certain content on our website may require a username and/or password.
- External Links. Millcreek Community Church website provides links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Millcreek Community Church through a business partnership or otherwise, Millcreek Community Church is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
- General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Millcreek Community Church via our Contact Us page.