One of the greatest gifts God gave this world is His followers loving one another, and those we meet, as He loved us. (John 13:34-35) Here are Some ideas for getting to know people so they can know God loves them and get connected.
- Smiling and saying hello.
- Seeking & Staying - Meeting people at the beginning of worship gathering or small group and staying to see people after the worship gathering. (We will now leave the lights on after the 2ndservice longer for us to linger)
- Introducing yourself to someone - "Hi, it's good to see you again today. I'm James."
- Asking a question - "I am curious, how long have you attended here?" OR “What brought you to MCC?”
- Asking them out for coffee or lunch after the worship gathering - "Would you be interested in meeting up for coffee or lunch sometime afterwards?"
- Getting involved in ministry here or with others in the community. Sign up on the Response Card on Sundays.
- Getting into a Community Group. C groups are 12 to 15 people meeting to grow, connect and serve.
Romans 1:12 “…that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith…”
In His grace this can happen,