Here’s What We Are Asking God To Do:
This year’s focus on our Prayer Goals gives us opportunity to see God do what only God can do. I encourage you to use these prayer goals as a prayer guide in your Community Groups, Discipleship Groups, Family devotion times and Personal prayer times weekly or at least once a month. Without faith it is impossible to walk pleasing to God (Hebrews 11:6). I am sending this encouragement to you in faith and hoping we will walk in faith as we pray this year. Please boldly ask Him to make His presence and power known in and through us this year.
In His Grace,
2019 MCC Prayer Goals
John 15:7-8 - "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.”
- Celebrate dozens of people professing Christ, being publicly baptized and joining our Disciple-Making Pathway.
- Celebrate the growth of over 100 followers of Christ worshipping on Sundays at Harborcreek Community Church (HCC) and Edinboro Community church (ECC).
- Celebrate more involvement in our community and our four adopted community ministries. (Erie City Mission, Grover Cleveland School, Harvest Food Bank and Women’s Care Center)
- Celebrate the multiplication of dozens of Community and Discipleship groups as we reach more people in Erie County.
- Celebrate more involvement in personal, family and church-wide prayer in order to enjoy God’s presence and increase discipleship.
- Celebrate testimonies of Christ and His work each Sunday in order to encourage us to keep making disciples