It was a great start last week with ECC being here and Pastor Brad preaching. Our family of churches (ECC, HCC and MCC) are committed to seeing more people loving God, loving others, and making disciples.
This week I look forward to being with you. Here are a few updates and highlights we made from our first Outdoor Gathering.
- We will greet you with a smile.
- Look for our updated worship guide.
- Ushers are there to help you with your chairs or any needs.
- Bottles of water are available if you forgot to bring one.
- We will meet at 10AM and end by 11AM due to the heat and children being with us.
- We will have a large outdoor umbrella for the swing set area. The infant swing set is already moved into a shaded area.
- We will have a tent for those in wheelchairs or walkers so you can stay on the pavement.
- Outdoor connection boxes are available for offering and Connection Cards.
- We will worship the King through praise, prayer, scripture, being together, and serving one another and our guests.
I look forward to being with you at 10AM on Sunday, Lord willing!
2 Corinthians 1:24 “…We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm.”